At TimelessElements.com, we are here to help you find the best deals for your furnishing needs and to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. On the occasion that you receive a product which you just don't like or that doesn't match your decor, our experienced customer service team is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. Our mission is to provide the best values on world class brands and products to our customers.
Due to the many different products and manufacturers we work with. Please refer to product warranty and return information tab on each product page. All the info you need will be available within the informational tab.
If you would like to return an item that is in nearly-new condition that is complete with original packaging (and, if applicable, has not been installed, used or modified), you may return the product at your expense within 30 days of receiving the item. Any additional fees for international shipping or any minimum order fees are non-refundable. Customers who have ordered online are responsible for their product selections and any information entered. Customers who have ordered by phone must review their receipt for accuracy within 24 hours.
We issue a credit upon proof of return shipping and inspection of the item less any applicable restocking fee, return shipping costs, and ship costs included in the product price like Free Shipping. If exchanging for another item of same or greater value, Timeless Elements will reduce the restocking fee by 5% if an item from the same manufacturer of equal or greater value is purchased.
Products that were made to order, assembled, modified or excluded for return by manufacturers cannot be returned.
If you return an item, then a small restocking fee will be deducted from the refund. The restocking fee varies with each manufacturer. Please refer to the product page to view a particular manufacturer's return policy or you can browse our . If you return an item with a restocking fee, it will be deducted from the refund.
Timelesselements.com sells products from some manufacturers that are custom made or built to order. These items are non-returnable and non-cancellable once the order has been placed. Please refer to the product page to view a particular manufacturer's return policy or you can browse our .
1. Fill out the form on our with the original order number, the product(s) you are returning, and contact information; or you can email us with the same information to
2. We will respond with instructions as to how to return the item.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted without a Returns Authorization Number. Please email us to obtain a return authorization number.
- Unauthorized disposed goods will not be refunded.
- Package products for return in the original box with the original packaging materials & accessories. Use the a return label and write the Returns Authorization # exactly as instructed by Timeless Elements. The return must be in like-new condition, so please do not write on the box. Improper labeling may result in the denial of return and/or excess fees from the manufacturer.
- Shipping and Insurance of Return Item:
- Ship the product to the address designated by Timeless Elements using the carrier of your choice or the one we recommend. Always insure the package against damage or loss. Returns that are damaged or lost will not be replaced or refunded by Timeless Elements.
- In the event that a return becomes damaged during transit to the return destination, Timeless Elements will inform the customer via email that the item was received damaged and hold the product for up to 30 days. It is the customer's responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier and instruct Timeless Elements with the process of what to do with the damaged product. If Timeless Elements has not received notification or response from the customer within 30 days, the item will be donated or discarded.
- Tracking Number
- Only use the shipping carrier that will provide a tracking number for your return. Keep your tracking number for records and email it to us at
so that we can check on the return progress. Once the returned item has been received, it will be verified for all original contents, accessories, and packaging. The next step is to be confirm that the item is damage free. The refund process will begin after the verification process is completed. Customers will be refunded via the same method in which the item was purchased.
- Regardless of where your package was shipped, returns must be delivered to the address required by our manufacturer. Returns to an unauthorized address or without a Return Authorization will be denied.
- Unless the return or exchange is due to an error on our part, we cannot refund shipping and handling. We will issue a credit to the credit card or paypal account used for the original purchase. Shipping charges are not refundable. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- Please do not request a chargeback from your credit card company during the return process. If a chargeback has been submitted, we will not be able to credit your return until the chargeback mediation process has been fianlized. The chargeback process is time consuming and could take up to 3-6 months to process.
Due to the nature of some types of orders, the standard return policy will not apply. Please review:
Custom orders (i.e. products that are built-to-order or any item labeled non-returnable on the product page of the Website).
Any item that is not in resalable condition.
Any item that has been assembled, altered, installed (including cut or clipped wires, or contact with water), in anyway.
Consumables: Light bulbs, parts, shades, and opened consumables (including all edibles, sprays, liquids, and other health and beauty products).
Any item not issued with a Return Authorization Number by Timeless Elements.
Any item that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials or accessories.
Large orders for 10 or more of the same item or with a dollar value greater than $2,500. When ordering large quantities, a sample order is highly recommended.
Any item not purchased from Timeless Elements.
Damaged & Defective Goods Policy
Timeless Elements will replace any products delivered to our customers that is damaged or defective goods for no additional charge. If a return is desired instead of replacement, the "Standard Return Policy" above applies and there may be a restocking fee that will be deducted from the credit.
For smaller UPS or FedEx Ground deliveries that are damaged in transit, please contact our customer service team immediately instead of refusing the package at (800) 836-4937
or . If damages are reported within 7 days for UPS or Fed-Ex Ground deliveries, we can file a claim on behalf of the customer and work to quickly resolve the issue. Please be aware that replacements or refunds can be denied if the customer fails to notify Timeless Elements of defective or damaged merchandise within seven business days of receipt.
It is very important to email us with the information for the damaged merchandise:
Please do not file the claim on your own with the carrier. Please email us at or with your:
1. Invoice #
2. Product Model # & Descriptions of Damage (email us images of the damages for quicker turnaround)
3. Your name, contact # and email address
Hold on to the damaged item and all of its original packaging because in some cases, our shipping carrier might send someone out to inspect the damage.
When items are shipped freight (L.T.L., White Glove or other Common Freight Carrier delivery service), it is the customer's responsbility to inspect the items at the time of delivery (i.e. such as large chandeliers, cabinets, sofas etc.). Please notate any damage on the bill of lading or delivery receipt when you sign for the delivery. Customers who sign for delivery and do not notate "damage" on the billing of lading or delivery receipt assume responsibility if merchandise is damaged.
If the package appears slightly damaged, always remember to write "damaged package" when you sign for delivery. If the package appears heavily damaged, you may refuse the delivery. The damaged package will be returned to us and we will send a new replacement to you. If you refuse the delivery, please notify us immediately so that we can anticipate the return shipment.
The bill of lading or delivery receipt is a liability release for the freight companies unless damage is notated on there when signed for upon delivery. Notating "damage" on the bill of lading or delivery receipt ensures that the freight companies will be responsible for the damaged product.
If the package has been accepted and you find that parts are missing or damaged, please notify us right away and we will ship you the replacement parts at free of charge. Since most freight carriers only let us file freight claims within 48 hours of delivery, it is important to notify us immediately of any missing parts or damages. If we cannot replace the parts, we will have the carrier pick up the package sand we will send you a replacement. All returned products should be in the original packaging with its original accessories.
If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, the item can be returned under our standard return policy. If a product arrives damaged, or we made an error, and it cannot be remedied with either a full replacement or replacement parts, we will pay to return the item to us.
Order Cancellation Request
We go out of our way to ship as quickly as possible and will make every attempt to cancel your order. However, many of our products ship direct from the manufacturer to you.
In the event that you would like to cancel an order that has not shipped from the manufacturer, simply contact one of our customer service representatives at (800) 836-4937
or email us at or . Then we will submit a request to the manufacturer for cancellation. Shortly after, you will receive an email acknowledging your cancellation request followed by another email either confirming the cancellation or stating that we were unable to cancel. Please allow up to 72 hours for confirmation of cancellation.
Please be aware that some items may have already shipped from a manufacturer and be in route to the distributor for final shipment to you. In such cases, cancellation fees apply.
If we were not able to cancel your order and it has already been shipped, please do not refuse the shipment as this could result in cancellation fees being assessed. If you would like to return the item, you will need to follow the "30 Day Return Policy". Please email for return instructions.
Once an order has already shipped, it cannot be cancelled, rerouted or redirected. Do not refuse the delivery of non-damaged goods as this will result in additional handling charges by the shipping carrier and the manufacturer. A delivery refusal may also result in the loss of your product and may void any possibility of a refund. You may also be charged for roundtrip shipping costs.
Items that are custom made or built-to-order cannot be cancelled.
If you are cancelling an order due to backorder, we recommend you first call our customer service department to verify the accuracy of the date before making your final decision. There are times when manufacturers have stated items as backordered, only to find that they have already shipped or are going out the next day. If the item is truly unavailable for an extended period, we sincerely apologize for the delay. Please understand that we work with over 200 suppliers and are somewhat at their mercy to provide up-to-date stock availability information. We are constantly encouraging and influencing our manufacturers to improve their inventory levels and technologies to provide a much more efficient service for our customers.
Please note that since a cancellation request is time sensitive, please do not email or leave voice messages regarding your intention as it may slow the process down. It is important that you get a hold of a customer service representative directly at (800) 836-4937
If you would like to exchange an item that is in like-new condition with original packaging, you may exchange the product within 30 days of receipt.
Some manufacturers charge a restocking fee. Please refer to the product page to view a particular manufacturer's return policy or you can browse our list of manufacturers which have no restocking fee. Timeless Elements will reduce the restocking fee by 5% if an item from the same manufacturer of equal or greater value is purchased. If the item was part of our free shipping promotion, our initial shipping and handling costs will be deducted from the refund as well.
Timeless Elements sells products from some manufacturers that are custom made, for personal use, or built-to-order. These items may not be exchanged. Please refer to the product page to view a particular manufacturer's return policy or you can browse our list of manufacturers that do not allow returns.